Friday, January 14, 2011

One year latter! WOW!

How time flies!!! It has been a year since my last post. A very busy year I might add. Priorities and all that.
I know that every one has been holding their breath waiting for the next post and pictures. Well Breath Now!
Weird that once I stopped the harder it was to restart. My son shamed me into starting again. Tell me how does that work?
I digress. The year has been about work. Lots of work but not art. Sad but true. I have not stopped the art in fact I will be posting some new stuff. Most of what I have done is small quick and done in the rare time where I am able to stop for a moment. Sketches and such. Ms. Mossie though has been working and selling like a mad woman. One of my work projects is a light box to take pictures of her work. The box works great and her art really shows very well now. I will be posting a bunch of her stuff to. And another bonus of wandering around the world is the unbelievable art I have seen. So much that has inspired me. So much to do.
Metal Clay! Took a class and am looking for a Kiln! Waaaaaaaaay coooooooooool ! Ideas are and have been running rampant.
Production will still be some what slow, a bit more to do on the house, but then......
To the artists: Practice practice practice and learn learn learn. Thats what I have been doing and hopefully it will show.
I will be posting on a regular basis, somewhat, maybe, some times, more or less.
I do want to share what I have been experiencing in the world of wonder that is called "ART"

Now where is that vampire?



No comments:

Post a Comment