Saturday, June 30, 2012

Mr. Evil Wess Returns!!!!!!!!!

Well it took me a while to put Mr. Wess's last set of pictures up, last post, so you can imagine my surprise when I received an e-mail with his latest creation in progress. Can't imagine the surprise, well..... Lets imagine  that you come home and you open your door and there in front of you is a mad, disheveled, dirty, smelly, maniac, welding the the legs of a beautiful lady in you living room on your brand new white carpet..... and........ the glass of wine that you left is still untouched. Just imagine that the wine is totally untouched and that was a very good year mind you. In fact not are you not only surprised but you are now getting REAL MAD at the insult by this jerk!!!! WHAT MY WINE IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR A MAD, DISHEVeled, dirty, ummmm............. I seem to have lost the train of thought. Very good coffee though.

Sooooooo ummm well I mean that I had to bring these pictures of Mr. Wess's latest creation to you my faithful followers as quickly as I could.Which is now!

I love his creative energy that can see how and where each piece fits to create the form and shape of the whole concept and idea...... more coffee any one?......yes thank you..... that's enough.... sugar or cream.... no thank you I like it black....... of the woman he is manifesting into our reality from the cosmos. Absolutely fantastic. Simple put I am in admiration at what Wess does and how he does it. I love watching his creation develop and come alive.
Keep us posted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The DIVA has begun!

Seems to be a walk with confidence and purpose?

GOT to LOVE IT!!!


Wess loves tall shoes! Really!
Thank you so much for sharing the pic's Wess. We will need to see her up close an personal soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment