Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The new YEAR! News of ....

Well this is the first post of the new year. Boy I feel lousy! Crap really. I can see I need a bit of a boost. Hold on I'm going for coffee and a change of music.  Twenty minutes latter.... then some more... and a bit more......Ahhhhhhhh! Coffee! Music!!! All better now!!
Sorry, bit of a barracuda in the "out look on life at this moment" application. Now where was I? Yes Wess! The enviably great Mr. Wess has sent a bunch of pictures of his creations. The latest is of a Indian lady dancing with High heel moccasins. Rather nice high heals, really. I mean if they did not have high heal moccasins then they should have. History would have been a whole lot different now wouldn't it?  This particular sculpture has a control man inside and a bunch of sophisticated control mechanics in side. 
High Heels Moccasins! 

The Man that is driving the woman. Yea Right!

Close up of control room. Way Cool!
My hats off to you Mr. Wess! Always totally awesome!! He is obviously still working on the hair and other components but what a great sculpture as it is!
Ain't it great that inspiration flows freely all around all the time. Mr. Wess always motivates me to push the boundaries a bit harder and keep working.
 thank you sir. Keep up the good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment