Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Day Two or Weasels

Another post for the get up and go I need. I am trying to establish a bit of procedure in the day. This is why the posts. I want to get into the habit of writing down the stories that fill my head all of my life. I can draw and paint, make all sorts of neat things but the stories escape my ability to capture. They are filled with so much emotion and adventure. Some of the people in these stories have been with me for 30 or 40 years, developing and entwining in other stories. There are whole worlds with social and political structures that have evolved. I have been accused of using this to escape reality. So?
I just want to bring what is inside and show it around using a medium that is better suited for the complete story. The places and people show up in pictures and my metal sculptures but the story of who they are and why they are, where they are, at at that moment in time when they are put in a picture is not there.
Soooooooooo............. Now you will never see these stories untill they are done due to legal reasons. No instead you will get to be part of the never ending "BEHIND THE SCENE" exclusive whining.
Damn I started...... Amazing.
Now off to the day.

He moved one small rock a day and when the King arrived he  found a paved road to the greatest fishing spot ever. ( If you figure that one out get back to me, will you?) ( we could use another close fishing spot)

No comments:

Post a Comment