Sunday, December 20, 2009

Altoids box # Two










Well here is the second round of the box that side tracked me. All the metal work is done at this point. There may be some more added if required. The colored stones are just temporary to show a little color.


The box goes to the master artist ( my wife ) for the pizzas. She has the touch to take something ordinary and bring it to the fine art category. It's always amazing to me the perfection and joyfulness of her work. Here is a recent shrine she did. It is about 3" wide and 4" tall. Her work is extremely detailed.
Any way the box goes to her for the fine work. We occasionally collaborate on a project. Quite often it is observations as to how a project is going and what to do. I am very lucky to have someone that is as enthused about art as I am.
Eventually the inside will be finished off with what or how I'm not sure. Fossils, fairy or who knows what will take up residence. At this point I'm all excited waiting to see what she does with it. It's a joyful life here in Oracle AZ. in the side of our hill.
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL !!!!!! AND HAPPY KNEW YEAR !!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment